Oct 28, 201208:11 PMToronto4Kids Blog
A Place to Share
National Donut Day
Save the date: November 5th is National Donut Day!
Donuts, ringers, dunkers, sinkers... whatever you call them, we all love them. Beyond tempting and oh so delicious, donuts are everyone’s favourite! I’ve rounded up my top 5 make-at-home donut recipes.
1. Nutella Donuts from Sips and Spoonfuls
2. Baked Cinnamon Donuts + Mr. Donut from Raspberri Cupcakes (Isn't this little fella adorable!? You might recognize him from the Extra Gum commercial!)
3. Pink Donut Cake from My Sweet Life
4. Baked Chocolate Donuts from Butterfly Food
5. Apple Cider Donuts with Salted Caramel from Chow.com
(While I have found many sources that say National Donut Day is in June, I’ve found an equal amount of sources stating it’s in November. Hopefully we'll luck out and have two donut holidays a year.)
Have a donut, or two, and celebrate National Donut Day!
What’s your favourite type of donut?