Markham Fair 2016
The Markham Fair has everything you need for fall fun with the best in fried food, attractions, crowd-pleasing farm animals, giant vegetable contests and displays, monster trucks, an amazing midway and much more. If you’re looking to enjoy some fall family activities, look no further than the Markham Fair!
As one of Canada oldest country fairs, the Markham Fair has been providing the community with a showcase for talents and products in a friendly competitive spirit, since 1844.
This year's highlights include:
• Midway Rides by World’s Finest Shows
• Monster Truck Madness
• Demolition Derby
• Old MacDonald’s Farm – Animal Displays
• Heavy Horse Show Featuring the Six Horse Hitch Class
• Homecraft Exhibits – Pies, Quilts, Photography and more
• Children’s Entertainers – Acrobats, Clowns, Jugglers and more
• Live Bands
• Great Food!
• Free Parking
• and much more!
The fair takes places from Thursday, September 29 until Sunday, October 2 at the Markham Fairgrounds. For more info, visit: www.markhamfair.ca.