A New, Better Way To Find The Right School In The COVID Era
You have questions, and Our Kids, Canada's Private School Guide will help you find answers, step-by-step, informed by experts, educators, and school administrators on the new Private School Admissions Pathway.
It’s simple. It’s online. It’s free.
Registration gives you your own personal portal for managing your school search and application process from start to finish. From the comfort of your own home, you can participate in multiple events spanning across three weeks. Only available from October 3 through 24. Start here.
What can you expect from the Admissions Pathway?
• Gain a clear picture of the private and independent school landscape.
• Drop-in on live video chats with school reps, ask questions, and listen in as schools answer questions from others.
• Interact with all your shortlisted schools and meet some new ones in an efficient and non-committal way.
• Participate in live stream, online seminars and panel discussions moderated by experts and education consultants on topics ranging from choosing the right school, to funding your child’s education.
• Follow up with your favourite schools by attending 60-minute virtual roundtables with alumni, current students, and current parents. Listen in as they share their personal perspective on the school, including its culture, strengths, and weaknesses and will field any questions you may have.
• Schedule one-on-one meetings with schools to get a deeper insight into your child’s “fit.”
• RSVP for Open House events and virtual tours
Admissions Pathway is designed to help you explore your options in-depth, develop meaningful connections with school insiders, and make an informed final decision. The platform is open now. Start browsing and shortlisting your schools. Virtual events start on October 3 and continue until October 24, 2020.
Sign up for free at www.ourkids.net/admissions-pathway.