Youth Fitness at H2T Elite Dryland
H2T Elite Dryland is a state of the art 7,000 sq. ft. fitness facility that specializes in fitness training for athletes and youth ages 9-20. The gym is designed specifically for kids who want a great full body workout and stay fit.
H2T offers some unique services that include:
• Personal, semi-private, trio training, and family training
• Team training
• Small group training sessions (drop in classes) designed for anyone who needs a flexible training schedule
• High performance training for elite athletes
• Sports therapy
• Spring hockey training
• Corporate team building
Regular exercise can go a long way to helping kids stay healthy and alleviate day-to-day pains and struggles. There are in fact many benefits to strength training and keeping kids fit:
• More energy throughout the day
• Better bone density
• Better motor skill performance
• Reduced risk of diabetes
• Fewer sports-related injuries
• Better reflexes and coordination
• Improved coordination
• More confidence and self-esteem
The H2T facility keeps classes to small sizes, and all are conducted by certified youth instructors. H2T was voted one of the best in Ontario.
And for a different Birthday Party idea, choose from one of their exciting party packages or create one with their help. Each birthday includes 1 hour and 15 minutes in the gym where two certified trainers will run you and your child's friends through crazy, unique and heart pumping drills. After that, cool off and enjoy your birthday cake in a party room. The gym facility is open to more than fitness. H2T offers venue rentals for photo and video shoots, parties, and other events.
Ask about a free trial for your first open class. To find out more, visit: www.h2tdryland.com.