What's on for Kids at Toronto International BuskerFest
Over Labour Day long weekend, join comedians, escape-artists, sword-swallowers, musicians, magicians, fire jugglers, acrobats, aerial artists, clowns and daredevils; some of the most extraordinary street performers on earth, as they descend upon Woodbine Park for some serious fun!
Not only will you witness world-class street performers at BuskerFest, but here's what's on deck for the kiddos to enjoy:
• Visit the Family Fun Zone for face-painting, balloon twisting, giant games, and more! Located in the north/west corner of Woodbine Park (close to Coxwell and Eastern), this zone is guaranteed fun for the entire family.
• Drop by and see All the Craze TV on Friday, August 30 in the Family Fun Zone for Free Purple Glitter Tattoos.
• Saturday, August 31 through Monday, September 2, visit the Museum of Illusions in the Family Fun Zone. Their booth will feature interactive games, puzzles and more!
• Stop by the 'Be A Busker Zone' – an interactive area for kids to learn a few tricks from the buskers and the arts they perform.
• Want a break from all the entertainment? Visit the Midway in the Parking lot to the north of the park. You'll find rides, games, bouncy castles, and more fun.
• Go to Toronto Hula Hoop Party on Sunday, September 1. A live DJ will be playing while everyone hula hoops. There will be 100 hoops to share!
The 20th annual Toronto International BustFest runs from August 30 to September 2. Admission is by donation and it supports a great cause: Epilepsy Toronto. Find out more at www.torontobuskerfest.com and prepare to be amazed!