Contest Rules & Regulations
1. Agreement: These rules govern all contests running on or sponsored by www.toronto4kids.com. Prize details, additional instructions and, if necessary, additional rules, are outlines on the individual contest pages of www.toronto4kids.com. No purchase is necessary to enter any contest. The act of entering a contest constitutes acceptance of the contest rules and the decisions of the contest judge. By participating in our contests, you also agree to be a subscriber.
2. Eligibility: All Contests (site and via social medial) are open to all residents of Ontario (Canada) who have attained the age of 19, except for employees, immediate families and anyone living with any employee of www.toronto4kids.com, its corporate affiliates or, if applicable, any co-sponsor as described on the contest page of www.toronto4kids.com, their advertising or promotional agencies or affiliates. You must enter online as indicated. Limit of one entry per day, per email. You must be a member of the Toronto4Kids mailing list to participate in contests.
3. Contest: The end dates for each contest are set out on the contest page of www.toronto4kids.com. Selected contestants are chosen by random draw. The selected contestant will be contacted by email, and must reply within date outlined in the email to maintain eligibility.
5. Prize: Prizes for each contest are set out on the contest page of www.toronto4kids.com. Prizes are mailed to winners or must be picked up as outlined in email to winner. www.toronto4kids.com is not is not responsible for unclaimed or lost prizes. You must be a member of the Toronto4Kids mailing list to claim prizes. Winners must wait a period of 3 months before being eligible to win again.
6. Privacy: We respect your privacy and will only use your personal contact information to administer contests, including contacting, announcing and promoting prize winners.
7. Banning: www.toronto4kids.com may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering any contest whom we believe to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once.
8. Other: All decisions of the contest judge are final. Contests are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify any contest or the contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The sponsors reserve the right to substitute any prize or portion of the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed, beyond the standard manufacturer's warranty. The odds of winning depend on how many eligible entries are received. Sponsors are not liable for any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this contest, including technical failures on the part of contest software, website down-time, human error or property damage incurred by any contest entrant. Setting up multiple emails for the purposes of entering contests is not permitted. Entries are limited to one email per household.