Chess Institute of Canada will be running its 2020 chess camps online. We're offering highly interactive and engaging online summer camp options, including daily, weekly, and drop-in sessions for every age and chess level.
Summer Chess Camp Online
Our 2020 Live Online Summer Chess Camp offers a wonderland of exciting chess experiences.
▪ Live engagement and cool lessons from our talented CIC instructors
▪ Tips and training to become a stronger player
▪ Gain new insights and skills
▪ Fun and games with fellow campers
▪ Lots of regular or flexible options, including drop-ins, daily, and weekly sessions
▪ Buy 10 drop-in passes with a Summer MultiPass!
Summer Chess Camp Programs offered include:
▪ Rookie Rooks Camps for beginners
▪ Summer Knights Camp - add tactics and strategies to your game
▪ Cool Moves for Hot Days Chess Camp - intermediate chess player
▪ Advanced Chess Camp
All camps run from June 29 to August 28, 2020. Camps are offered as drop-in or full sessions.
Visit our website for pricing and to register!