Gymalaya Burlington offers recreational gymnastics classes with state-of-the-art equipment designed specifically for young children.
Our programs are divided into the following categories:
• TinyGym for infants ages 4 to 10 months
• BabyGym for infants crawling to 18 months
• TotGym Parent and child classes for toddlers ages 18 months to 3 years
• KinderGym Preschool gymnastics classes for children ages 3 to 5 years
• JuniorGym Recreational classes for children ages 5 to 7 years
• SeniorGym Recreational classes for children ages 7 to 10 years
• Advanced Recreational classes for children ages 5-10 years
• AcroGym for young gymnasts and dancers ages 6 to 10 years
• Girls FitGym (a combination of gymnastics and fitness) for 7 to 12 years
Parents can sit in our modern and sophisticated viewing area, watch their kids, read a magazine or chat with their friends while their kids are participating in a gymnastics class. For more information on our class schedule, please visit our website.
Gymalaya also offers fun age-appropriate gymnastics birthday parties and seasonal camps all led by our qualified coaches.
Celebrate your child's birthday party at Gymalaya!
Your child and their friends will hop on the 40 foot tumble trampoline, flip over the obstacle course, swing on the bars and play special parachute games during this fun-filled gymnastics event.
For complete Birthday Party packages, please visit our website.
For details on Winter, March Break and Summer camps, please visit our website.
Gymalaya offers seasonal camps. Visit our website to find out more about Summer Camp, Winter Break and March Break!
Is this your company? Update or enhance your listings »