The Power Soccer School was formed in 1996 with the objective of providing children and coaches with quality soccer learning programs.
We are a full time soccer school, conducting year round programs. We strive to build player enjoyment and confidence in the game through challenging and enjoyable practices run by qualified coaches.
The main objective of each clinic is to improve player skills and confidence in a fun environment. Players will learn good habits and develop confidence through demonstration, positive feedback and advice. Each clinic helps develop fundamental soccer skills but remains fun and enjoyable for each participate regardless of experience. Each session will include game play.
• Program options for players of all skill levels
• Year-round co-ed programs as well as girls only classes
• Weekly soccer schools, Winter Break, March break, Summer & PA day camps
• Team training, 1 on 1 sessions & semi-private classes available
• North Toronto, East York, the Danforth, York Mills, Bayview Village, Bloor West & more.
• Upper Canada College, Toronto City Sports Centre, Marshall McLuhan, St. Gregory Catholic School, Crescent School, Lawrence Park Community Church, St. Patrick Catholic Secondary School, La Citadelle Academy, Etienne Brule, Sunnybrook Park, Felstead Park, Rennie Park.
Visit our website to find out more!
Is this your company? Update or enhance your listings »