Disney Magic Moments: Get Your Daily Dose of Disney at Home
As millions of people around the world are stuck at home and looking for ways to keep everyone busy, Disney launches a new website where kids, families and fans can now enjoy the magic of Disney, all from the comfort of home. You'll find fun and engaging content, stories and resources — all for free! The site features Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, Walt Disney Animation Studios, National Geographic, Disney Parks, and beyond.
• Options for young "Frozen" fans to watch a new animated series "At Home With Olaf," and to learn art skills through an Olaf-themed drawing tutorial.
• All-new original animated content series, featuring the beloved Olaf in 20 unique vignettes. Josh Gad returned to voice Olaf from home and the series was created at home by Hyrum Osmond, the supervising animator of Olaf from the first Frozen film.
• Celebrities such as John Stamos and Ming-Na Wen (the voice of Mulan) read Disney picture books to your kids.
• A special virtual viewing of the all-new “Magic Happens” parade, which debuted earlier this year at Disneyland Park; another great way to enjoy Disney magic from your home.
• A virtual ride-through of the timeless classic Disney Parks attraction, “It’s A Small World,” a beloved favourite at many of the parks around the globe.
• The website offers plenty of other ways to incorporate Disney magic into your at-home life — with free Pixar-themed backgrounds for virtual meetings, and dance-inspired workout videos to watch.
• and much more!
Resources to spark imagination and share magic, are also available when you visit this special page on the Disney Parks Blog. You’ll find family-fun activities, online resources and more.
Catch all the Disney fun at www.DisneyMagicMoments.com.