Sugar Shack TO
From March 9-10, Sherbourne Common will be transformed into a maple wonderland.
Toronto’s urban cabane à sucre experience returns to the waterfront for a sweet weekend of winter fun and plenty of fresh maple syrup. Tap into your inner Canadian this March break at the fourth annual Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath. From March 9-10, Sherbourne Common will be transformed into a maple wonderland that will include; two sugar shacks, ice activities and games, delicious maple-infused food, skating (weather permitting), specialty bar, battle of the chainsaws, a warming station and much more.
Saturday, March 9, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sunday, March 10, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sherbourne Common- 61 Dockside Drive, Toronto, ON, M5A 1B6
● Two Sugar Shacks serving up real Ontario maple taffy all weekend long
● Interactive ice activities for kids, presented by Menkes
● Winter marketplace with a variety of maple infused treats, presented by Tridel, Hines & First Capital
● Warming station and maple sugaring demo, courtesy of RBC
● Maple Rush obstacle course
● Battle of the Chainsaws ice carving competitions
● Ice skating (weather permitting) *BYOS- Bring Your Own Skates
● Sugar Shack bar serving specialty winter drinks
● Giveaways from Waterfront Toronto
● Free general admission
2019 partners include: Redpath Sugar, Waterfront Toronto, Menkes Developments, RBC, Tridel/Hines/First Capital, CTV, Cision and the Westin Harbour Castle.
To keep up to date with event details visit www.sugarshackto.ca.