Kids are Free on Family Day at Hockey Hall of Fame
This coming Family Day, Kids will get the VIP treatment at the Hockey Hall of Fame! Not only are kids admitted for free that day, but they'll also be greeted with a free gift. Then it's play all day in five interactive zones! View hockey flicks like Stanley's Game Seven, hockey's first 3D film, in one of two theatres. Snap a photo with Slapshot the mascot, and the Stanley Cup, then cap off your visit with a Free Kids meal at The Bottom Line Restaurant, located just steps from the Hall.
The Hockey Hall of Fame is a museum and entertainment destination like no other where you can explore the largest collection of hockey memorabilia in the world. It's fun for the entire family and kids of all ages.
Family Day Specials include:
● FREE ADMISSION – Up to a maximum of 4 youth (13yrs & under) will be admitted FREE with the purchase of one regular price adult admission.
● PLAY – Try your hand at goaltending, shooting, play-by-play calling, video gaming and even hosting your own sports broadcast.
● PHOTO OPS – Snap a photo with HHOF mascot, Slapshot. And best of all, get your family portrait with the coveted Stanley Cup!
● KIDS EAT FREE – Grab some comfort food at The Bottom Line, located next to the Hockey Hall of Fame (22 Front Street West). Present your Hockey Hall of Fame admission receipt at The Bottom Line to receive one FREE KIDS MEAL with each purchase of one regular priced entrée. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
● KIDS GO FREE – Leave the car at home! Hockey Hall of Fame is located steps from Union Station. Kids 12 and under RIDE FOR FREE on all GO trains and buses. Get the details here.
The Family Day offer is valid on Monday, February 17, 2020 from 10:00am to 5:00pm, and must be purchased onsite. Note that a maximum of 4 youth (13yrs & under) will be admitted FREE with the purchase of one regular price adult admission.
Find out more at HHOF.com.