Sugar Shack TO 2020
The Sweetest Event of the Year Returns to Sugar Beach
Sugar Shack TO, presented by Redpath has announces its return to Toronto’s waterfront, March 14 and 15, 2020. On the first weekend of March Break, Sugar Shack TO will sweeten up the city’s winter blues with two sugar shacks serving up fresh maple taffy, interactive ice activities, cabane à sucre comfort food, live entertainment and much more!
A landmark on Toronto’s waterfront, Redpath Sugar has signed on as presenting partner of the event for another year. “Redpath is proud to be the presenting partner of this great event for a third year,” says Nancy Gavin, Manager of Brand Development at Redpath. “From the delicious food to the great live entertainment, we are excited to see Sugar Beach come alive with this sweet celebration.”
The event takes place:
Saturday, March 14, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, March 15, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At: Sugar Beach, 11 Dockside Drive at Lower Jarvis and Queens Quay
• Two Sugar Shacks serving up fresh Ontario maple taffy rolled on snow
• Maple infused comfort food including pancakes, poutine, Beavertails, a candy station and delicious Redpath Sugar cookies
• Lumberjack Show *New in 2020
• Interactive ice activities
• Indigenous storytelling *New in 2020
• Warming stations with fire pits and wood stove
• Live music and entertainment *New in 2020
• Free general admission
Mark your calendars for the sweetest event of the year! Find out more at www.sugarshackto.ca.