15 Amazing Goals for Kids for 2017
The start of a new year can be a prime time for children to focus on forming good new habits. Here are 15 great goals that parents can discuss and share...
1. I will pick up my toys and clothes and put my stuff away where it belongs.
2. I will eat at least two servings each of fruit and veggies each day.
3. I will limit the time I spend watching TV and playing video games.
4. I will drink milk and water, and limit soda and fruit drinks.
5. I will brush my teeth twice a day.
6. I will sign up for a sport that gets me moving (like soccer or karate) or do an activity (dancing, riding my bike) to get more active.
7. I will cut back on sugar and sweets.
8. I will be nice to other kids and friendly to kids who are shy, different or new at school.
9. I won't give out my personal information online, like my name, home address, school name or phone number and I won't send a picture of myself to anyone I chat with on the computer without my parents' permission.
10. I will do my homework daily after school without being told.
11. I will limit the time I spend on my phone.
12. I will always put sunscreen on when I'm out, especially when playing sports.
13. I will help my neighbourhood or community by doing some volunteer work.
14. I will wear a helmet when I’m on my bike, scooter or skateboard.
15. I will help my parents with small chores around the house.