Munch Mitt, the undroppable, unstoppable teether makes travelling with a teething baby a breeze!
Travelling with infants is no easy task – especially if they are teething. Keeping track of soothers, hand-held teethers and other toys to keep your baby happy in the car or on the plane is a next to impossible feat.
Munch Mitt, the undroppable, unstoppable teether makes travelling with a teething baby a breeze! The teether can be worn on your baby’s hand or held as a self-soothing teether, making it both convenient for parents and fun for babies. It's made with food grade silicone, and is BPA and phthalate free.
Munch Mitt, a Canadian company founded by Melissa Seifert-Hyslop and inspired by her son, brings you and your baby relief.
Munch Mitt Features:
• A textured flexible silicone surface provides counter pressure to relieve pain.
• Easy hand to mouth access for baby.
• Multi-sensory crinkle paper in the mitt with bright colours and patterns on the exterior keep baby entertained travelling on the road or in the air.
• Secure adjustable strap – won’t fall off!
• Travel bag to keep the Munch Mitt clean in cars and diaper bags.
• Machine washable.
• Available in Green, Aqua Blue, Pink Shimmer, and Purple.
• Also available in a mini Yellow version for petite/preemie babies.
The Munch Mitt will protect your baby’s hands from excess saliva and chewing, plus it is interchangeable so it can be worn on whichever hand your baby prefers. It is designed for babies 3 to 12 months old and can be worn or held depending on your baby’s grasp reflex.
Recommended for ages 3-12 months
MSRP: $21.95 Cdn
Available at: Toys "R" Us, Bye Bye Baby, and independent baby retailers across Canada