Spend the Day with Dad
Father's Day is a great tribute to Dad, but it's also a good excuse for the entire family to relax and enjoy each other's company. If you're looking for Father's Day ideas, we've got you covered for things to do as a family.
Here are some "gift of time" suggestions for spending time with your Dad…
• Treat Dad to the best BBQ. Yes, it’s Mom’s turn to fire up the grill!
• Take Dad to a ballgame. What better way to bond with Dad than by watching game together over hot dogs and popcorn.
• Get active with Dad. Play a game of volleyball in the backyard, go play tennis or throw some hoops at your local park. You can also go biking or rollerblading. Or, take him fishing or go-karting or challenge him to a game of paintball. If yours is more subdued dad, then take him to play miniature golf.
• Go for something out of the ordinary. There’s always a Father’s Day brunch for some special dining and entertainment for the entire family. If the weather’s hot, then cool off with Dad at a waterpark. Or, hit your local amusement park to get Dad’s adrenaline going.
• Have a movie night. After spending the day together doing fun outdoorsy things, take some down time and watch a movie together. Here's a list of some fun Father's Day movies to rent:
- Dad (1989, Ted Danson)
- Big Daddy (1999, Adam Sandler)
- Three Men and a Baby (1987, Tom Selleck)
- Father of the Bride (1991, Steve Martin)
- Father's Day (1997, Robin Williams)
- Daddy Day Care (2003, Eddie Murphy)
Happy Father’s Day!