10 Fun Reasons to Go on a Pirate Ship Adventure
Looking for a kid-friendly place where little ones can experience the life of a pirate? Pirate Life Toronto is a unique attraction for children located on Toronto's waterfront that sets sail weekends in June and then daily thoughout the summer. Come aboard for this magical journey on a pirate ship that includes face painting, a real treasure hunt, water cannons, and so much more!
Here are 10 reasons why you should go on a Pirate Ship Adventure with Pirate Life!
1. Enjoy an amazing cruise aboard a real Pirate Ship.
2. Become a Pirate with the Crew! Get a new Pirate Name and look the part with Face Paint, a Handsome Moustache, 5 o'clock Shadow and Fearsome Pirate Tats.
3. Play Dress Up! Rummage through a collection of Vests, Sashes, Bandanas and other Pirate Accessories.
4. Fire the Water Cannons.
5. Go on a Treasure Hunt and find the Hidden Booty.
6. Haul up the Loot when you find the Sunken Treasure!
7. Imagine, play and create during this Immersive Theatre Performance.
8. Take in some of best views of Toronto's Skyline!
9. Enjoy activities on the shore such as Prepping to be a Pirate, Learning the Pirate Code, Fending off the Jellyfish and Singing the Babyshark Song!
10. Celebrate your Birthday aboard the Ship with Party Packages!
And good to know...
The ship sets sail weekends in June, then daily in July and August. The fun continues into September and October, on weekends. The attraction is recommended ages 2-12 years, and parents must accompany children.
Season's passes are now available. Get an exclusive Season Pass Discount for Toronto4Kids readers! Save $10 per person by using Code 10OFF. A season pass is regularly $59 so for our readers, it's only $49 - less than the cost of two visits!
Pirate Life is licensed this year ... so Grog is available for the adults. The Pirate Life Yacht is also available for birthday parties, private functions, and other events, with a capacity for 40 persons.
Let your adventure begin at www.piratelife.ca.