'Spring' into these 15 Outdoor Activities
After being cooped up most of the winter, here are 15 simple ideas to get your kids enjoying the great outdoors.
Spring is here! It's time to look forward to warmer days, flowers and more opportunities to get outside and play. After being cooped up most of the winter, here are 15 simple ideas to get your kids enjoying the great outdoors.
1. Ride your bike or scooter.
2. Go to the local park playground.
3. Go on a spring hike and look for signs of spring.
4. Go fly a kite.
5. Draw with sidewalk chalk.
6. Prep the garden and plant something.
7. Grab your rubber boots and play in the puddles or the mud.
8. Visit a nearby pond to look for tadpoles.
9. Visit a local woodland and go bird spotting. Or look for nests.
10. Play in a sandbox.
11. Go on a bug hunt.
12. Go throw a frisbee.
13. Have a picnic.
14. Play in the wind with ribbons and wind catchers.
15. Play hopscotch.