Holiday Fair in the Square 2019
Toronto’s Only Holiday Fair is Back at Nathan Phillips Square
Holiday Fair in the Square, in support of Epilepsy Toronto, is back for 3 weeks running December 7th to 23rd, in Nathan Phillips Square. Located in the heart of downtown, Holiday Fair has festive family fun for everyone.
Now in its 4th year, Holiday Fair includes an open-air artisan village, with over 70 talented vendors selling unique gifts and special treats for you and your loved ones. Visitors can grab something delicious from over 20 food merchants, enjoy their snack in the Fireside Lounge or stop by the outdoor bar serving mulled wine and other seasonal favourites. There is fun for the whole family with the winter midway, live entertainment, weekend visits from Santa PLUS it’s right next to the Nathan Phillips Square skating rink.
Holiday Fair brings awareness to local charity, Epilepsy Toronto during a time of year where support is needed the most. Epilepsy Toronto provides services such as employment, education and counselling available to the over 40,000 people living with epilepsy across the GTA.
2019 highlights include:
● Extended Hours: Holiday Fair will now be open from 12pm - 10pm Friday - Sunday! Other hours are Tuesday - Thursday 4pm - 9pm so guests can enjoy a night-market feel and an amazing place to visit after work to enjoy some holiday cheer.
● Polar Point: The outdoor bar serving mulled wine and other seasonal favourites.
● The Artisan Village: Holiday Fair offers an expanded selection of artisans featuring unique gift ideas and seasonal treats you won't find elsewhere else!
● The Fireside Lounge: In the heart of the Artisan Village, warm up by the fire on some cozy muskoka chairs.
● Tasty Food: We have over 20 options from tasty food merchants from all over the city, right in the heart of Nathan Phillips Square.
● Midway: There's festive fun for everyone as you whirl around on some carnival favs! Don't forget to snap a photo on the stunning carousel ride.
● Entertainment: Festive Carollers, stiltwalkers and magic will be upon the Holiday Fair grounds at various times throughout the month. Visits with Santa will happen every weekend from 12pm - 8pm Saturday and Sunday.
“It’s amazing to see how Toronto has embraced Holiday Fair in the Square as a new Christmas tradition,” said Geoff Bobb, Executive Director of Epilepsy Toronto. “People love to have lots of fun around the holidays, and know that by attending, they are supporting 40,000 people living with epilepsy in our community.”
Holiday Fair in Nathan Phillips Square takes place December 7th to 23rd. Hours are Tuesday to Thursday: 4pm-9pm ; Friday - Sunday: 12pm-10pm. - Closed Mondays. - Closing at 7:00pm on December 23rd.
Find out more at www.fairinthesquare.ca.