Halloween Costume Trends for 2014
It's already October, which means Halloween shopping is in full swing. If you love Halloween - and have kids, it’s time to think about what the most popular Halloween costumes are. It won't be long before the little ones are running around yelling "Trick or Treat," but before they do they have a major decision to make - who or what will they dress up as? So what is popular this year?
It's going to be a very Frozen Halloween...
Topping the list for 2014 is the "Elsa" character from the hit Disney movie "Frozen," so if your child is set on Elsa, make sure you pick up your costume early as this one is sure to sell out. Also on the most popular list are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Donatello, Rafael, Michaelangelo, and Leonardo. These fighting turtles are back from the 1980's and bigger, stronger, and more popular than ever!
Here’s are the 2014 Costume Trends:
• Disney "Frozen" characters like Elsa, Anna, and Olaf
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• Disney Princesses such as Ariel, Rapunzel, and Merida
• Superheroes including Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Superman, and Transformers
• The Walking Dead characters and Zombies
• Guardians of the Galaxy characters
• Game of Thrones characters
• Nostalgic characters such as Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat and Where's Waldo
With Halloween falling on a Friday this year, experts expect record numbers of costumed revelers to take to the streets. No matter who your child or children decide to be this Halloween, having fun is all that matters. Oh, and of course loading up on the candy!
What will your kids be dressing as this year?