Camp Spooky at Canada's Wonderland
It's the ultimate family fall festival at Canada's Wonderland! Camp Spooky takes over the Park on weekends starting September 29 through to October 28.
Families and kids can participate in a collection of scare-free Halloween activities for kids including BOO-rific mazes, trick-or-treating, foam pits, and so much more. Plus, all of your favourite rides will be open during the day, including KidZville and Planet Snoopy kids' areas.
Here are this year's highlights that the little ones definitely won’t want to miss:
1. New for 2018! Spirit Manor: Wander through this house and meet some friendly characters along the way.
2. Linus’ Pumpkin Patch: Guests explore the patch in search of their very own pumpkin to take home.
3. Enchanted Garden Maze: Joe Cool’s Dodgem School has fallen under a spell and turned into an enchanted garden. Children can navigate the garden around tricky pumpkin vines.
4. Trick-Or-Treat Adventure inside Dinosaurs Alive!: Children can collect delicious treats at various stations through Dinosaurs Alive. Included with admission.
5. Peppermint Patty's Hay Bale Maze: Weave your way through a twisting path of hay bales and corn stocks in this harvest themed maze.
6. PigPen's Foam Pit: Kids can play in the foam pit that's like a bubble bath but without the water.
7. Silent Disco: Kids can dance up a storm at this fun silent disco dance party!
8. Live entertainment line-up: Lucy Van Pelt’s Costume Party, Doo Doo the Clown and Spencer Scurr the Magician.
And best of all, Camp Spooky is included with your Park Admission to Canada's Wonderland!
Find out more at: www.canadaswonderland.com/play/camp-spooky.