Dreambaby Baby Safety Month Contest
September is Baby Safety Month. Enter for a chance to win a Dreambaby® Prize Pack. Dreambaby®, an internationally renowned child safety brand known for its affordable and high-quality safety solutions for infants and toddlers, is sharing their top ten safety products for September Safety Month. Dreambaby® is also offering a giveaway bundle of these products valued at over $100 USD!
Enter to win the following products!
1. Nottingham Gro-Gate is an extendable wooden gate which can fit openings up to 41” (104cm) without the use of extensions! Gates are a great way to protect children from potential harm in areas of the house that need to be blocked off.
2. Door Stoppers help prevent little ones from jamming their tiny fingers in doors and also reduce the potential for a child to be unexpectedly locked in a room. Made from soft, flexible foam, these door stoppers slide easily on to the top or side of most doors.
3. Lever Lock helps prevent children from accessing potentially dangerous areas such as laundry rooms, garages, etc. The lock can be retrofitted to most lever door handles and can be engaged/disengaged simply without the need for a key.
4. Flat Screen TV Savers prevent potentially serious accidents that can occur when curious toddlers accidentally push over a heavy television. Anchor the television to the wall or furniture with adjustable, heavy-duty straps.
5. Corner Cushions are made with strong, durable and soft padding, designed to fit easily onto a wide range of furniture corners.
6. Secure-A-Locks help keep children safe from harm in any room of the house, including the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, garage and living areas. These locks blend seamlessly with silver finish or stainless steel and can be applied to cupboards and cabinets with D-shaped handles or mushroom shaped knobs.
7. Safety Catches make it almost impossible for children to get into cupboards and drawers that may contain harmful objects. These catches are suitable for use on the top or side of most cabinets and top drawers.
8. Duck Room & Bath Thermometer when used in water has a red light for when the water is too hot and a green light for when the water is too cool. This thermometer can also be placed in baby’s room to confirm the current temperature of the room.
9. Soft Bath Spout Covers are a fantastic way to help prevent little ones from nasty bumps and bruises that can occur if they fall and hit the spout. They can also help prevent scalding from dripping taps.
10. Auto-Sensor Swivel Night Lights are perfect for the whole family to use, making those late night feeds, trips to the bathroom and more, safer without the risk of tripping, falling or knocking anything over. They automatically turn on in the dark and off in the light.
Find out more at www.dream-baby.com.
Contest closed. Winner:
Angela Y. of Markham