Christmas is going to look a bit different this year, but the Christmas magic is coming back to Mountsberg with Storytime Magic with Santa! We’ve all had to make some adjustments in 2020, and Santa has too. Bring Santa’s favourite little helpers out to Mountsberg for a scavenger hunt through the woods and Santa’s magic village, hot chocolate and cookies, and a Christmas craft. Finish out the day with virtual Christmas story time (Santa learned how to use Zoom!) inside Mrs. Claus’ cabin kitchen.
Guests to this iconic experience will be able to enjoy:
- A woodland walk out to Christmas Town
- A self-guided Christmas Town Adventure Tour of the Temporary North Pole, outdoor bonfires, Toy Central, Flight Academy, and Santa’s Cabin in the woods
- Storytime Magic with Santa in Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen – this year Santa is staying safely at the North Pole so he can stay healthy for his all-important Christmas Eve visit. We will be calling him via Zoom in his den in the North Pole where he will take a break from reading letters and making toys to greet families at Mountsberg and share a Christmas story. Mrs. Claus will make a special guest appearance too!
- Hot chocolate and cookie treat and take-home craft
- Day time guests will be able to also enjoy a self-guided visit with our resident raptors and farm animals or play time on the NEW natural playground
- Evening guests will enjoy new and improved magical lighting in Christmas Town
Storytime Magic with Santa runs from November 20th until December 24th, (evenings and weekends Tuesday-Sunday). There are multiple time-slots available during the day and evenings and those will be available for you to choose from as you make your reservation.
Online Reservations are required.
$20.00/Child or Senior (+ HST)
$25.00/Adult (+ HST)
*Children under 1 do not require a ticket
- Starting Friday, November 20th, 2020, repeated every week on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday until Thursday, December 24, 2020 — all day
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information however this is a 3rd party submission. You should always visit website or call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.